Gates Predator PowerBand®
The Gates Predator® V-belt has become established as the leading belt model on the market. It is characterised by its unique robustness and high durability, and is excellently suited to high-stress conditions of use and areas of application in which standard V-belts reach the limits of their capacity. Wherever standard V-belts are unable to meet requirements, the Gates Predator® V-belts are your belt of choice! The Predator® belt differs from standard V-belts in terms of its structure: it is the V-belt with the highest power transfer and the lowest expansion on the market, since low-expansion, high-performance aramid cords are used.
Gates Predator® V-belts are available both as Powerband® banded V-belts and as individual belts with SPBP, SPCP, 9JP, 15JP and 8VP profiles.
- aramid cords offer excellent rigidity and durability with minimal expansion
- double fabric layer offers unusually high abrasion and wear resistance A specially treated, extra-strong fabric layer makes the belt resistant to slippage and shear forces under maximum loads
- low thermal development
- can also withstand contamination by foreign bodies
- excellent oil- and heat resistance
- at least 40 % higher performance values than standard structure V-belts
- no re-tightening required
- less maintenance, fewer standstill times
- excellently suited for problematic applications
|Antistatic||yes (ISO 1813)|
|Breadth||10 mm||16 mm||26 mm||16 mm||22 mm|
|Height||8 mm||13 mm||23 mm||13 mm||18 mm|
|Partition||10,3 mm||17,5 mm||28,6 mm||19 mm||25,5 mm|