The PowerGrip® GT3 is a technologically advanced synchronous belt and is ideally suited for a large range of industrial applications. The PowerGrip® GT3 2MGT-, 3MGT- and 5MGT partitions are particularly suitable for compact drive systems in manual tools, office machines, household appliances, precision actuators and multi-axis applications. The GT3 5MGT is available in a silicone-free design and is therefore suitable for lacquering facilities. The larger 8MGT and 14MGT partitions are the best choice for high-performance drives in the tool, paper and textile machine industries, where durability and low maintenance requirements are necessary. They meet the standards for electrical conductivity in ISO 9563 and can be used in areas of application where there is a risk of explosion.
- the special curved cog shape improves tension distribution and enables a higher overall load
- the precise form and partition of the elastomer cogs guarantee precise intervention with the cog gaps in the cogged pulley
- the nylon cover with low friction coefficient protects the cog surface from wear
- the continuous spiral-coiled glass fibre cords stand out for their high tensile strength, exceptionally good flexural properties and low expansion
- the wear-resistance elastomer back protects the belt from external stress and abrasion from friction
- suitable for GT-type pulleys
|Design||compact, light and low-noise|
|Advantages||precise positioning, longer running times, cost-saving|
|Performance||30 % higher power transfer|
|Partition||2 mm||3 mm||5 mm||8 mm||14 mm|
|Belt height||1,52 mm||2,41 mm||3,81 mm||5,60 mm||10,00 mm|
The belts are cut from the roll, making any belt width required possible.
On request, classic synchronous Powergrip® MXL, XL, L, H, XH & XXH belts are also available!