Der neue Gates Poly Chain® Carbon™ Volt® ist da!
To ensure the highest safety standards, it is important to guarantee antistatic properties over the lifetime of the belt. Gates Poly Chain® Carbon™ Volt® belt has been proven to maintain static conductivity many times longer than any other belt on the market, making it the safest and strongest option!
The Poly Chain® Carbon™ Volt® belt consists of a tough, lightweight polyurethane compound with carbon tensile cord. The carbon fibre reinforcement provides high strength and length stability with improved shock load and fatigue resistance, while reducing stretch and increasing flexibility. The new facing covering the teeth is a graphite fabric that gives the necessary static-conductivity to the belt.
- Static conductive to ISO 9563 throughout the lifetime of the belt
- Patented static conductive construction
- High fatigue-resisting carbon fibre tensile cord
- Patented carbon tensile cord design
- Suitable for high torque, low speed drives
- ATEX directive compliant: suitable for environments with explosive atmospheres
MEETS ISO 9563 STANDARDS FROM START TO FINISH
Gates combines engineering excellence with manufacturing expertise to make sure you get the ultimate in synchronous drive systems. Our new Poly Chain® Carbon™ Volt® is the only belt in the market that meets ISO 9563 standard when new, and maintains it for an extended period of time. The belt features patented static-conductive fibres that safely transfer static electricity to carbon tensile cords and away from the driven side of a power transmission application for improved safety in environments where build-up of static electricity needs to be avoided, like oil and gas refineries, chemical processing plants, grain silos… Maximise your safety standards with Gates!
YOUR BENEFITS USING POLY CHAIN® CARBON™ VOLT®
- Precise drive solutions
- Unsurpassed quality
- Clean, quiet, compact, durable
- Extraordinary power capacity
- Supports a maintenance-free, energy saving, environmentally friendly operation
- Suitable for temperatures from -54°C to +85°C
- Compatible with genuine Gates® Poly Chain® GT sprockets
Your contact for questions regarding this product:
Mirco Geßner / Sales and Technical Support Power Transmission Department
+49 (0)8166 9917-42